My 2018 Wedding Bucket List
I have previously created a bucket list and got so many things ticked off so I thought it was time to update this.
- I love the great outdoors; Yurts, Lakes, Forests, Funfair, Fields of Lavender (the list goes on...) Anywhere; The Lake District, Lake Garda - you name it!
- A wedding on the coast. BOOKED
- Venue: Preston Court, Kent. BOOKED
- A city wedding. BOOKED
- A Cotswolds wedding. BOOKED
- A wedding with dogs. - I'll never get enough of this one! BOOKED
- A shoot or wedding in Disneyland.
- A greenhouse wedding -http://www.horniman.ac.uk/about/weddings-and-civil-ceremonies
- An elopement somewhere magical - Scotland, New York ... BOOKED
- A wedding in a castle, tree house or forest. https://alnwickgarden.com/explore/whats-here/the-treehouse
I love to travel and prefer to visit new places over re visiting the same place. Therefore, I'm very happy to work to budget as this is something I am very interested in. Please get in touch to received a bespoke quote.