What’s happened in 2018 so far...
I created this set for my Instagram stories and thought why not make it an addition to my wedding blog?! All of the weddings you see below will be featured in lots of detail in the coming months but as I’m only blogging once (or twice!) a week it’s taking me a while to get through all of these incredible weddings.
In summary so far in 2018 I have:
- fed baby lambs (top of the list of course)
- photographed weddings in Finland and Italy
- flown through a major thunderstorm causing absolute chaos
- left my full time teaching job
- visited the Winnie the Pooh exhibition at the V&A
- been chaffeured in a Jaguar after a central London wedding
- cried during the grooms speech
- holed my playsuit whilst shooting a wedding (the worst!)
- witnessed my friends proposal
- endured a long hot summer (Caroline Flack, 2018)
- believed football was coming home
but enough about me, here are my weddings so far...
(Optimised for mobile)
I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has for me. I will be shooting locally, in Athens, in Yorkshire, Northumberland and in central London.