My Wedding Photography Bucket List
There are so many things I want to capture and are on my bucket list. But if I don't put them out there, it's not going to happen right? I'm offering discount on wedding photography for the anything on my list.
- A destination wedding in Italy - this is my ultimate dream. I recently went to Italy on holiday and have fallen smitten with its surroundings. See the blog here
- A wedding in a zoo - I've shot a Safari Wedding!
- An Outdoor wedding. I love the great outdoors; Tipis, Yurts, Lakes, Forests, Funfair, Fields of Lavender (the list goes on...)
- A themed wedding - in such as Great Gatsby, Harry Potter etc.
- A wedding at the Asylum, London.
- A wedding with dogs. - I'll never get enough of this one!
- A shoot/wedding in Disneyland Paris.
- A greenhouse wedding -http://www.horniman.ac.uk/about/weddings-and-civil-ceremonies
- A wedding in the snow - Finland -booked 2018! Would love to shoot in Iceland.
- An elopement somewhere magical - Scotland, New York ...
- A wedding in the Lake District England - somewhere that's very close to my heart and family.
- A wedding in a castle, tree house or forest. https://alnwickgarden.com/explore/whats-here/the-treehouse
I love to travel and prefer to visit new places over re visiting the same place. Therefore, I'm very happy to work to budget as this is something I am very interested in. Please get in touch to received a bespoke quote.